Skip to content Sitemap

About Us

Flournoy & Calhoun Realtors

is a Full Service Real Estate Company with a strong emphasis on property management. Our history in Columbus reaches back over 120 years to the founding of the Muscogee Realty Company which soon became Flournoy Realty Company owned by John Francis Flournoy in 1887. Calhoun Realty Company was founded in 1938 and in 1990 the two family-owned companies joined together to create Flournoy & Calhoun Realtors.